Wednesday 8 July 2015

Only 30 - 40 page document for Baahubali




As the D-day coming closer to SS Rajamouli's masterpiece Baahubali and it's only three days left for its world-wide release, the auteur of visual wonders like Eega, Magadheera shares more about the magnum opus film which was under making for three-long years. Reacting to critic Rajeev Masand's compliment that he is visual story teller, Rajamouli said, "Not just in Eega, I try to convey as little as possible through dialogue in all my films. I'm firm believer that visual speaks more than dialogue. I try not to put story in dialogue. Dialogue is only there to convey very little. In fact, the whole dialogue script of Baahubali is 30-page or 40-page document. The film is more driven on emotion."

Talking about overcoming the obstacle of star presence, Rajamouli said, "I understand the stamina of having a star in the film. I've worked with stars on several projects. Having said that, even content is equally important. How many films were hit in Hindi in the last one year and how many of them were star-hero films? If you observe closely, most are content-based movies."

Rajamouli said that he has been wanting to make a Hindi film and he said he'd associate with Karan Johar for that project as well. "We're glad to associate with Karan Johar for Baahubali I and II. I hope to associate with him for my Hindi project as well."

No comments:

Post a Comment