Sunday 4 January 2015

Pawan Kalyan: I was shocked by their love and affection




Pawan Kalyan went through worst phase in his career post Khushi and couldn't live up to expectations for more than a decade. He said that he has foreseen that bad phase while he was watching the premiere of Khushi. "I know that I am going to fail for many years. But I cannot do anything about it. I was helpless. I could have asked the help of God, but never felt the need of it," he said.

"But while I was leaving the venue after attending the audio launch of Nitin's Ishq, my car was stopped by few fans. They were very emotional and said that they are not able to face anybody due to my failures. They asked to give one hit to make them happy. One person said he would narrate a story if you don't find one. I was shocked by their love and affection. I prayed to the God to give me one hit to make all my fans happy."

Pawan Kalyan said that God is gracious enough to give him two big hits with Gabbar Singh and Attarintiki Daredi. He said that he will do films until he has the blessings of God. Pawan Kalyan is playing the role of God in Gopala Gopala. 

No comments:

Post a Comment