Monday 22 September 2014

Hooping amount for I ( Manoharoodu ) rights?




Shankar’s magnum opus, ‘I’ has been in the news from quite some time now. According to the latest updates, the Telugu dubbing rights have been bagged by Mega Super God Films and Tirupathi Prasad for a whopping amount

While the Tamil version of 'I' was sold out for a record Rs 100 crore including the Satellite & Audio rights, Telugu version has been bought by RB Chowdary of Mega Super Good Films for a record Rs 33 crore.it was one of the biggest deal in recent times and paying 33 crores for a dubbing movie is quite not convincible. But considering the aura surrounded in the movie Chowdary seems not back stepped for paying huge amount.

Vikram is sporting different looks for I. He has put on weight for some portions and shed kgs for other portions. Amy Jackson is Vikram’s romantic interest. Like Shankar’s earlier masterpieces, I is also going to be visual feast with heavy graphics.


I Tamil version audio audio launched grandly in Chennai in the presence of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Rajinikanth, KS Ravikumar etc.Now makers planning for Telugu audio release on October 2 nd. I is scheduled to see lights on October 22nd for Diwali both Telugu, Tamil and other foreign languages also.

No comments:

Post a Comment