Friday 26 December 2014

Nithin: Pawan Garu knows what I'm




After wide-spread reports that Nithin is banking on Pawan Kalyan's charisma, the Dil star has come forward and set the record straight. "Right from childhood, I'm a great fan of Pawan Kalyan. In fact, Tholi Prema is what inspired me to become a hero. Since my debut into films, almost all my films have references to Pawan Kalyan be it his photo or his films somewhere in between the films. And I'm continuing the same trend even after Ishq as a gratitude to my star. But people and media have started recognising this especially after Ishq as Pawan attended the audio launch of the film," said Nithin.

Nithiin added, "I got success with Ishq only after 10 flops. If I stop referring to Pawan Kalyan in my movies, the same people and media blame me for forgetting Pawan after coming back to success streak. If I continue the trend by giving references to him in my films, people say I'm using him. So, I decided to go by my heart i.e., worshipping Pawan."

"Pawan Garu knows what I'm and how much I love him. So he doesn't bother about what other people or media says. We share good bond and our feelings are in our hearts," clarified Nithiin. As he said, he continue to give references of Pawan in his latest offing Chinnadana Neekosam as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment