Saturday 13 June 2015

Prabhas: He doesn't mind hit or flop




Leave 'Baahubali' aside, but how did the first meet between Rajamouli and Prabhas happened? More than talking about the magnanimity of the movie, our hero spoke at large about what he thought about Rajamouli after their first meet and there after. 

'Though Student No.1 is a hit, I'm not impressed about it. I conveyed the same to Rajamouli and rejected the idea of working together. But when Simhadri released, i'm shell shocked. That movie is a stunner and I felt embarrassed to meet Rajamouli again. I felt he will never work with me again because I rejected him initially. But Rajamouli is so great that he offered me his next, saying that he doesn't mind the hit or flop status of the then unreleased Varsham', said Prabhas. 

Post that incident, we know how Prabhas and Rajamouli collaborated on Chatrapathi and now with Baahubali everything became a history. 'Rajamouli said I'm his soulmate. But I'm not upto such mark. He is a very great person, I'm not that great', maintains Prabhas, in his simple tone and posture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment