Wednesday 4 February 2015

Kajal: Temper was not the reason!



Beautiful heroine Kajal Agarwal has confirmed that Jr NTR's "Temper" has nothing to do with her decisions. As she left a latest movie of director Sudhir Mishra in Bollywood to sign "Temper", rumours have that Kajal preferred the mighty remuneration offered by Bandla Ganesh rather than that Hindi movie. Kajal has now decided to talk about it.

"I've opted out of Sudhir Mishra's movie due to some scripting issues. There is no dates clash or any other issue with Temper for me. And that remuneration rumour is just another rumour", says Kajal, washing her hands off. Though I love to work with Sudhir at the earliest, this particular movie has a lacklustre script at least for me, she adds. However, Kajal's Bollywood's plans are not completely ruled out.

"After Temper in Telugu, I've Maari in Tamil for release. Then I'll be coming up with Randeep Hooda's flick in Bollywood first then will play opposite Sharman Joshi. Looks like, Kajal has little yet interesting line up for her in 2015. For now, let's wait for her hot treat in Temper.

No comments:

Post a Comment