Sunday 30 November 2014

Samantha requested director Trivikram to set her career




Agreeing that her latest flicks are flops, super heroine Samantha requested director Trivikram to set her career in track in Tollywood. "All my recent films have flopped sir. You please give me a hit with our current film and set my career on track. Please give hit sir", said Samantha, during her interaction with Trivikram at "Memu Saitham" special interview.

"I'm setting my own career now. How come I would help you Samantha?" asked Trivikram, albeit in a simple tone. Well, Trivikram is getting ready to match the expectations around him as his last film "Attarintiki Daredi" is a thumping industry hit. At the same time, Samantha wants to bounce back strongly as her recent flicks like Rabhasa and Anjaan flopped big time. Both these stars are working in upcoming Allu Arjun's movie, where the stylish star romances three heroines including  Samantha, Adah Sharma and Nitya Menon.

No comments:

Post a Comment